Watercolour Art Classes
Term 1, 2018
Tuesdays from 13 Feb 8 weeks
Beginners to enthusiasts
1 to 4pm and 6 to 9pm
BOOK HERE $189 per student
includes $10 for photocopying of photo subjects and lessons/theory
My classes are mostly mixed levels of painters.
Our focus is on developing your own style whilst trying out watercolour techniques. Each session starts with a technique or design theory for you to play with and incorporate into your own art practice. Some terms we focus on particular elements, styles or subject to master.
Bring your own subject matter with all your resources and workings and your preferred table easel.
TERM ONE FOCUS
Wet-in-wet colour mixing
Wet-in-dry colour mixing
colour wheel and palette selection
LESS is more!!
Email me if there's something on your mind!
Venue: Gifford Gallery, Mt Eden
"Just want to thank you so much for the class last night - your encouragement and grace is so wonderful. I still can't believe I actually painted! And I'm thrilled with my effort, please tell me that tomorrow is Wednesday!!!" :) Katherine
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Enrolments are confirmed on receipt of payment in full.
• Students who are currently enrolled in a class will be given preferential booking to enrol in the following term.
• Following the preferential booking deadline, enrolments will be opened to new students.
• Classes must be booked for the full term, no part term or single classes will be booked.
• Refunds, less a $35 administration fee, will be made to students who withdraw from a course up to 5 days before course commencement. No refunds will be made after this date.
• We reserve the right to provide a substitute tutor or reschedule a class if necessary. Refunds will be made for any classes cancelled by me.
Watercolour is a most beautiful transparent medium, clean and green, it's also atmospheric, full of surprises and challenges. These classes are designed to introduce and guide beginners through to experienced level students in mastering preparatory drawings and the magic of watercolour.
Bring your own subject matter including any research and resources you may need every week.
Suitable for beginners and intermediate watercolourists, advanced painters will learn some new skills too!