"Just want to thank you so much for the class last night - your encouragement and grace is so wonderful. I still can't believe I actually painted! And I'm thrilled with my effort, please tell me that tomorrow is Wednesday!!!" :) Katherine
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Enrolments are confirmed on receipt of payment in full.
• Students who are currently enrolled in a class will be given preferential booking to enrol in the following term.
• Following the preferential booking deadline, enrolments will be opened to new students.
• Classes must be booked for the full term, no part term or single classes will be booked.
• Refunds, less a $35 administration fee, will be made to students who withdraw from a course up to 5 days before course commencement. No refunds will be made after this date.
• We reserve the right to provide a substitute tutor or reschedule a class if necessary. Refunds will be made for any classes cancelled by me.
Watercolour is a most beautiful transparent medium, clean and green, it's also atmospheric, full of surprises and challenges. These classes are designed to introduce and guide beginners through to experienced level students in mastering preparatory drawings and the magic of watercolour.
Bring your own subject matter including any research and resources you may need every week.
Suitable for beginners and intermediate watercolourists, advanced painters will learn some new skills too!